If you make videos and want fun editing software, Premiere Pro is the one. Adobe Premier Pro is a video editing software that is great for manipulating and cropping any video, no matter how short or long. Here is everything you need to know about Premiere Pro.
Uses of Premiere Pro:
Premiere Pro is primarily used for editing videos, but one of the biggest advantages of this software is that it doesn’t compromise video quality. It can be combined with Lightroom or Photoshop for image editing and video composition.
Also Read: Master Adobe Illustrator
It is a hefty software with an arsenal of features that can make your video look professional, clean, and sophisticated. You will need a powerful computer to use this software to its max. Another cool feature of Premiere Pro is that it can edit still images and videos together and the option of audio graphics. To make a perfect video, you can add custom sounds of different depths and intensities.
Is Premiere Pro better than Final Cut Pro?
A lot of people use Final Cut Pro for editing videos, especially if they’re YouTubers. Final Cut Pro is a product of Apple Inc., and the ease gives it the upper hand. Adobe Premiere Pro is known to be very technical, and it can be hard to understand and get used to, especially if the user is a beginner.
Final Cut Pro is great for beginners, and one can easily get the hang of it. On the other hand, Premiere Pro has more advanced features and is compatible with Windows and Mac OS, whereas Final Cut Pro is an Apple-only software. Still, Final Cut Pro is the one most people go for simply because it’s less expensive and user-friendly.
Premiere Pro Price Plans:
Here are the price plans for Adobe Premier Pro:
- If you want a monthly subscription for one-time use, you can get Premiere Pro for about $30/per month.
- You can also get year-long subscriptions to Premiere Pro by buying the 12-month plan, which costs about $240 per year.
- Different plans are available for businesses, students, and organisations depending on what Premiere Pro is used for.
Worldwide Industry & Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a famous editing software used worldwide and in different companies.
- The infamous Walt Disney Company uses Adobe Premiere Pro to edit music videos and movies.
- The well-known sports news network ESPN is also an old user of Adobe Premiere Pro. Sports highlights, interviews, recorded shows, and news castings are edited on this software.
There you have it! Premiere Pro stands out because of its rich Adobe heritage and amazing tools and features. It would be best if you gave it a go to take video editing to the next level.
Also Read: Adobe Aftereffects Prices