What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. This practice entails the basics of optimizing your website to rank higher on a search engine results page (SERP).
SEO is a technique that improves your ranking by increasing your website’s visibility when consumers search for products or services related to your business.
Also Read: SEO for Travel Sites
Proper SEO strategies work with search engine’s operations to maximize benefits, such as increasing traffic and generating leads.
How SEO Works
When you type something into the search bar, your browser uses an algorithmto analyze web pages and calculate results.
An algorithm is a formula used by search engines to calculate the results of a search.
Also Read: Authority building for SEO
Google, for example, considers the words used, relevance, location, Query Deserved Freshness (QDF), and other specific factors to rank what order the pages. This is how Google conducts a search and why certain pages appear on the top.
SEO works by optimizing your website with the use of proper keywords and phrases that are organic to your website or industry.
Google applies QDF, which is a ranking factor for content. Authentic content is vital for a website’s visibility and high-functioning SEO.
Also Read: Best SEO Tactics for eCommerce website
Keywords also play a crucial role in SEO. They identify the content on a website. Using organic keywords and phrases falls under ethical SEO practices (White Hat Techniques), and leads the right people to your website.
SEO Training for your Business
SEO is the core of digital marketing. If you’re a business owner with a website, it’s important to know the basics of SEO. Knowing the basics of SEO will help increase your website’s rankings and traffic. The better your SEO is, the more likely your website will pop up when searched.
Also Read: How to sell ad space on website
Without the workings of proper SEO and White Hat Techniques, your website may fall flat in the search rankings.
Ten Things You’ll Learn in SEO Training
- How to increase your website’s traffic on Google organically
- Different SEO strategies to benefit your business on the web
- How to increase your website sales
- How to generate leads online
- How to optimize your business’s website
- How to surpass your competitors with Google SEO traffic ethically
- How to market your business online inexpensively
- How to get your business to the top of the ranking on Google search
- How to generate new business
- Increase your website’s visibility on Google
- Learn how to enhance your business’s website ranking on Google with SEO Training.
Also Read: Improve Website organic traffic with SEO