How to Open an Account on Amazon
Here are a few simple steps to open an account on Amazon. It is one of the most popular internet buying destinations.
Amazon was founded in 1995 to be the most customer-centric company on the planet. The company began as an online market for books, but it grew over time. It is now regarded as one of the Big Four technological giants, having a diverse product portfolio. It is one of the most popular internet buying destinations.
Amazon also offers services such as Amazon Music Kindle, Alexa, Fire TV, Audible, and items. Do you wish to make use of its services? Then you must establish an Amazon account.
1. Open your web browser and go to the Amazon website
Connect your phone or laptop to an active internet connection. In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com. Any web browser will suffice.
2. Go to the registration page for new users
Click on Start Hereafter moving your mouse over Sign In until a drop-down menu appears on your screen.
3. Fill in your personal information and create an account username and password for your Amazon account
At this step, you will be required to fill in some information for your Amazon account. First, you will click on the “My Name Is” box in the top set of boxes and type in your name. Then you will proceed to type a duplicate of your email address into each of the boxes labeled “My Email Address Is” and “Type It Again.” Next, if desired, type your phone number in the box labeled “My Mobile Phone Number Is.”
Further, now it’s the step to set up your account password. Begin by clicking in each of the boxes in the middle set of boxes, where it says “Enter A New Password” and “Type It Again,” and type in something that you would like to use as your password to safeguard your account. (To prevent others from spying on you, both copies will appear as bullet points.)
Finally, in the last box, where it says “Type Characters,” type the letters and numbers seen in the distorted image above the box. This is a security check and preventive measure to ensure that you’re not a computer program trying to create many bogus accounts. After you are cleared, you’ll have an Amazon account on hand.
Advantages of Creating an Amazon Account:
After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to see the following:
- You’ll be able to look up your order history.
- You will be able to follow the progress of your orders.
- You will have the ability to make changes to your account settings.
- You’ll be able to see how much money you have in Amazon Pay.
- You will have the ability to make changes to your communication preferences.
- You’ll be able to make changes to your recommendations and profile.
- You will have the ability to make wish lists.
You will be able to leave product reviews on other Amazon products.