Introducing CodeLobster IDE
There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor - Codelobster PHP Edition.
For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition.
Following are some of the important possibilities and advantages of this program:
- All code highlights depending on a type, the also mixed code is thus supported, so the area of
HTMLwill be highlighted as
- Powerful autocompletion for
PHPthe structure of project is fully recognized, and the complete list of methods falls out in the proper places.
HTML/CSSinspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing
F1key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
PHPdebugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
SQLmanager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of
FTPallows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities include: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
Also there’s support for multiple web frameworks and our team has designed special plugins for them.
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla, Magento
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Laravel
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty and Twig template engines
Developer: Codelobster Software
Supported Languages: English, , German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese,
Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish,